Alicante-Elche has become the third airport in the Aena network to offer an exclusive and personalised Meet & Assist service to passengers. Palma de Mallorca has been offering the service since summer, both Málaga-Costa del Sol and Alicante-Elche launched Meet & Assist in October, and the plan is for it to be implemented at other airports gradually.
As the name indicates, the service assists passengers with airport procedures and processes, for both departures and arrivals.
- Welcome, exclusive passenger attention and accompaniment.
- Assistance with luggage check-in.
- Accompaniment and assistance through customs.
- Preferential access at checkpoints (“Fast Lane”).
- Aena Vip Lounge stay with the following services – catering, newspapers and magazines, flight information, internet access, premium Wi-Fi, children’s area, work area and meeting rooms.
- Assistance with baggage reclaim.
- Information and help with transits and connecting flights.
- Farewell and help with transfers and transport services.
The Meet & Assist service can be provided to passengers, families, groups or unaccompanied minors from €50 (taking into account the 50 per cent launch discount promotion).
Interested users can purchase the service on the Aena website.
According to Aena, this new initiative has been developed as part of the state airport authority’s ongoing objective of improving the user experience at its network of airports, and also responding to current demand for a service that is already provided at other European airports such as Heathrow, Frankfurt and Schipol.
For information about other key services at Alicante-Elche Airport, check out our At the Airport section.